Adoption Event Lead
Have a direct impact on saving lives by helping to manage our Adoption Events. Manage and coordinate Adoption Events to help get more animals adopted. Enjoy the satisfaction of helping get more animals adopted and into their fur-ever homes.
- Work with Store Managers to promote and advertise adoption events
- Manage/ Supervise Adoption Events
- Work with Foster Coordinator to make sure Foster animals get to event
- Work with Volunteer Coordinator to help staff the event with appropriate number of volunteers
- Make sure equipment gets from storage unit to event and back
- Set up equipment before and break down after event
- Make sure there are cage cards and/or info flyers for all adoptable animals at adoption events
- Ensure all cages are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each event and that towels are washed and returned to storage before next event
- Make sure any Adoption Applications are turned over to Adoption Coordinator or one of the volunteer Application Processors
- Make sure bins are kept stocked with brochures and other needed flyers/information and that bins are kept neat and orderly for next event
- Make sure all animals are accounted for and returned safely to their foster homes or display cages
Requirements / Qualifications
- Good people and networking skills
- Good communication skills
- Computer/phone access
- Familiarity with Excel and google drive
- Ability to multitask and track/monitor multiple animals and events
- Able to work independently and be part of a team.
A love of animals
- Volunteer Orientation
- On the job Training will be provided.
Help save the lives of cats, dogs and kittens and be a part of getting them into loving fur-ever homes